Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Back to it!

It has been several months since I last wrote a blog and without the encouragement of other bloggers I probably would have not continued. But my friend Vonté advises that social media is here to stay so learn to love it. 

Since the last post I've sold six properties (retail, multifamily, land and office) and leased four retail locations; enough to have a decent year and we're only in September. 

Last week I attended ICSC Florida at the amazing Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center. Made the trip in under four hours in a brand new Jetta (free upgrade, thank you Payless!) 

First time to this Gaylord Resort- it is as awesome as their Opryland resort. Had a room looking out into the atrium and overlooking a waterfall. Unfortunately, most of the restaurants here were booked with private events and I did not get to try Old Hickory.


#FLConf
While I don't work in Florida, I had properties in Brunswick, Georgia to promote that could not wait for the Georgia conference. Met with people representing Burger King, Starbucks, Dollar Tree Stores, Dunkin' Brands and many other companies. Came back with a job offer and several opportunities to follow up and win contracts!


A. Joseph Marshall
Coldwell Banker Commercial
Commercial Real Estate Advisor
Savannah, Ga
912-790-6999

No comments:

Post a Comment